Friday, September 30, 2011



Today is a gorgeous day in the city and it reminds me why I love living here.  As much as I think winter sort of depresses me, I almost need it.  I don't know if I could live in a climate with one or two seasons, I need them all.  If winter only lasted like 2 weeks, that would make me happier but I don't think that exists anywhere.

The air has a slight crisp to it but the sun is still shining bright enough to warm you up.  LOVE IT. It's a great way to start a Friday. 

This weekend I need to take an accounting quiz and test.  I asked my Professor through one of our discussion boards where I could find the information about a particularly issue I was having with a problem.  She said the book didn't discuss it, that we we're just "supposed to know".  That left me feeling reassured.

We also have A this weekend but the weather is not supposed to be very nice so I'm going to try and think of something fun to do.  I don't want to spend my whole weekend with my nose in a textbook and pulling my hair out stressed. 

Sunday is also Matt and I's 2nd anniversary. (kinda) Minus those few months of a break, but I guess we don't count them.  I'll write more about that later but I still can't believe it's only been 2 years.  It feels like a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment