Wednesday, September 21, 2011


(This thing has been floating around the blogging world so in the interest of being one of the cool kids, I thought I would do it too.  Or I'm just bored and have nothing to share.  This week has been pretty event-less, which is sometimes a good thing.)

A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: Queen, I think?
C. Chore that you hate: All of them, HA.  The worst is probably folding laundry. HATE HATE HATE.
D. Dogs: One Staffordshire named Emma who's smushy kisses and doggy breath I adore
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee on the weekdays but I usually don't get it until I'm on my way to work
F. Favorite color: Yellow
G. Gold or Silver: Silver but pretty gold rings have been growing on me
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: I used to be able to play the flute but no idea if I could still rock it
J. Job title: Paralegal, Attorney bitch, dog-walker
K. Kids:Step-'mom' to one 5 year old boy
L. Live: Boston
M. Mother’s name: Lori
N. Nicknames: ChuChu,
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never
P. Pet peeves: Slow drivers in the fast lane, slow drivers anywhere for that matter, people who walk slow and stop right in my path
Q. Quote from a movie: I'm really bad with movie quotes. Matt spouts them off to me all the time and I have no idea what he's talking about.  My brain has no room for that shit!
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: Older sister and older brother
U. Underwear: Yes, I wear underwear
V. Vegetable you hate: Sauerkraut, is that a vegetable?
W. What makes you run late: I hate being late so if I am, it would either be traffic or a slow moving subway
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, Lungs
Y. Yummy food that you make:HAHA! Mac n Cheese-vegan, out of a box, I'm no chef
Z. Zoo animal: Zoo's make me sad but I do love zebras, giraffes and hippos

No comments:

Post a Comment