Thursday, September 22, 2011


Saturday, I'm getting my hair cut and colored.  If you saw what my hair looks like now, you would be saying hallelujah!  It's an absolute mess.  I can't remember the last time I had it done. I had an appointment booked for the end of July but had to cancel due to low funds. Needless to say, it's been awhile.

I'm a natural blonde although I have no idea what shade of blonde I would be these days.  I've been brunette, black, red, pink, purple, blue but have settled on red.  I love red hair. I've been growing my hair out since I've been born but once it gets to my shoulders I usually have a freak out and cut it.  Right now, the ends are around my bra strap, hot. It's naturally wavy but doesn't look good natural but sometimes I let it go because I'm lazy.

These are my two inspirations


I might even walk around doing the 'rawr' pose for fun.  Both look un-fussy yet extremely adorable. I'm excited for whatever because anything is better than what I'm walking around with.

.................................................................................................................

In more important news, it's my friends sweet baby girls one year birthday today.  She was sadly only here for a few months before passing away.  In her short few months here, she touched a whole lot of people. Happy Birthday Hannah. We miss you <3


1 comment:

  1. Don't dye it red!! So hard to keep up! So hard!

    And your last little note about Hannah breaks my heart :(

    ReplyDelete