Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Maybe I should change my blog name to Bitch and Moan.  That's what journals are used for, right?  That's what I used mine for anyways. 

I slept like shit last night.  Emma woke me up around 12:30 am with her whines and I looked to smack Matt to make her go get her but he wasn't there.  I stumbled out of bed expecting him to be on the couch but he was not. The TV was on, the lights were on, but nobody was home.  I threw some pants on and took the dog outside and tried calling him but he didn't pick up.  Would this raise your blood pressure?  It raised mine.  I know that sometimes he goes to CVS at all hours of the night because he can't sleep and I figured that's where he was (it was) but it still gets me on high alert and then I can't sleep.

This morning I woke up, trying to be a bit happier.  Took Emma for a walk, who by the way has been bat shit crazy the past few days because it's been raining and she hasn't been able to go play, grabbed a coffee and headed to work. 

When I get to work I like to take a few minutes to get settled, turn my computer on, get everything running and finish loose ends from the day before.  It really grates on my nerves when I walk in and my boss is on my ass even before I sit down. That's what happened today and I wanted to walk right back out the door.

Anyways.  I met one of Matt's oldest friends last night.  I was nervous all day yesterday and then when the plans changed last minute regarding her visit, I about came unhinged.  I am such a plan freak and for things to change, on top of the anxiety of meeting his friend about pushed me over the edge.  I made it through though and was pleasantly surprised.  She was extremely nice and we had a lot of fun chatting, even while Matt left us alone for over an hour to go pick up our takeout they forgot to put in the bag.

We ended the night with Teen Mom in which I laughed throughout the whole episode because Bentley is the cutest damn thing on this planet.  The whole conversation about him being on Maci and then Maci asking him if he would like to be peed on cracked me up.  I'm still laughing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment