Tuesday, August 02, 2011

I did something today that I haven't done in a long time.  I bought myself new clothes.

It seems like a mish-mash of things but I wanted pieces to compliment other things I already own.  And since I'm tattooed, I need to wear long sleeves at work. That means I need a lot of cardigans and cute sweaters.  I also want to hit up some thrift stores and add even more to my wardrobe and not break the bank.

I felt so guilty pushing that buy button but it needed to be done.  I spend so much on clothes for A and toys for the dog (that she destroys in 4 seconds), that I very rarely spend money on myself. 

I also sent a check to the Boston PD for parking tickets that totaled more than those clothes up there.  Barf.  Talk about retail therapy.

3 comments:

  1. NOt sure what size feet you have, but I saw these and thought of you:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/78712891/the-brittany-oxfords
    that whole etsy shop is adriana's - I was HOPING to snag a dress, but i see it's gone :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those but they might be a smidge too big :(

    We will just have to go find our own vintage wears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why girls love buying stuff this hard? =)

    ReplyDelete