Monday, August 08, 2011

Humidity and bangs do not mix.
Bad hair days and Mondays also do not mix.

I don't know why I bother getting ready in the morning when the humidity is disgusting outside.  I walk to the train and take the subway to work and by the time I get here I look like I've just walked through the Amazon all weekend. 

My boss is gone for the week so I thought I was going to have a nice little break.  NOPE!  Pleadings, drafts, title orders, and the like were all dumped on my lap.  Happy Monday!

This week will be better though, I promise myself that.  Maybe I'll just start wearing bags over my hair to work, we'll see.

This weekend was alright considering melt-down-city I had on Friday.  We (actually A) had a movie night with Mario Brothers, Matt and I talked. We puttered around the apartment, went to Target and bought a shelf system too big for the space (go us!), and I cleaned.

I was supposed to hit some thrift stores yesterday with a friend but mother nature was being a bitch again and it was pouring rain.  Walking around in the city while it dumps buckets is not really that fun.

I did do a little window shopping online and found this beauty:


I love cameo rings, and I've always been obsessed with mini things so I had to buy it. I think it's going to be my daily wearer.  I'm not a big jewelry person but I love throwing on a good ring now and then. I can't wait for it to get here!







3 comments:

  1. hard days happen

    good luck next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find, I always forget to look at the jewelry at thrift stores. I get overwhelmed ;)

    ReplyDelete