Saturday, June 11, 2005

Vacumming tip

When vacuuming I try to get as close to the any object, without actually having to move it. Yes, I'm lazy. So yesterday there were a bunch of cords plugged into an outlet. A cell-phone charger cord, laptop cord, and another cord. I'm vacuuming along and I'm getting the vacuum right up against the cords without actually moving them, but then....I accidently vacuum up the cell phone charger cord. I turn the vacuum off after hearing some very stange noises and lift it up. I start unraveling the cord from underneath, and realize it's not damaged at all. I plug the charger back into the wall and plug the cell phone in to see if it still works. It does! Hooray, who knew you could vacuum up cords and have them still be functional? So now I can go back to my lazy ways and continue to not move things....except every once in awhile when dust bunnies start to appear, but thats it.

4 comments:

  1. Here's a tip, don't ever touch the metal thing that the belt spins around, IT'S HOT. I just found this out.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..okay, I'll remember that next time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm lazy, too. Once and a while I will move things and really clean, but most of the time I just vacuum to get all the Cheerios off the carpet! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all for that! I don't move things either except for when I do indepth bi-annual cleaning. It's a big deal, as you might imagine.

    ReplyDelete