Sunday, June 26, 2005

Marry me Michael?

Guess who just saw Michael Phelps, Natalie Coughlin, and Aaron Piersol swim?

ME! It was awesome.

This morning we drove down to Santa Clara to watch a family friend swim in the Santa Clara International Invitational. Adding to our amazement was the fact that those three swimmers were competing as well.

Michael....mmmm...those abs. He's super speedy fast, and....his abs. Oh. My. God.

Now I'm going to go take a nap since I did wake up at 6 this morning...too early for me.

Here's a picture of Michael. He's in the blue cap second from the left. If you go to my Flickr account, he's outlined for yah.



And because he looks so damn good in a speedo, lets add another one. I never thought a guy could look good in a speedo, but..he's proving me wrong.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:48 PM

    Michael Phelps has nothing on Olympic teammate Ryan Lochte. He has a face to go along with the physique! But unlike Michael "I gots a D.U.I." Phelps, Lochte has decided to actually graduate from college. Head to the east coast, Nan, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete