Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This week has been pretty quiet. I realize it's only Tuesday but I'm thinking positive ;)

My patience has been wearing extremely thin at work, AKA I have none. It leads me to question whether or not I went into the right profession. I like the legal aspect of my job but I hate being talked down and made out to be the "I-don't-want-to-do-my-work-so-here-you-go" of the office.

I want to go back to working with babies. I loved that job. Put me in a room with 7 screaming infants and I will be happy as a clam. I just wish they would pay daycare workers more. I can't survive on that salary.

I'm hanging on though.  I've been here since May and have a serious case of job searching going on but I realize that doesn't look good on one's resume so I wait.  It's not the my job is bad, I'm sure some people would eat it up, but it's almost too easy.  I kind of feel wasted. Once I get my degree I'll start looking into other ventures.

1 comment:

  1. I've had that same problem lately... I don't like what I do... I'd rather do school 24/7 or start a family or something... but patience is a must for times like these. Buy yourself something small and nice with part of your paycheck like a pretty necklace and then tell yourself I work here so I can have nice things like this :) It will help :) Promise ;)

    ReplyDelete