Friday, October 07, 2011

OH this gets me excited. Do you see that? 80 degree weekend in October? This is what I live in Boston for, even though I was cursing under my breath yesterday because it was so cold outside.


This weekend is going to be good. I can feel it. Tomorrow, Matt and I have a date. We are going to go whale watching! I've never been and neither has he. I hope we get to see some cute little whales flopping around in the ocean. We might have dinner with his friend who recently told us she's having a baby girl! So exciting. Other than that, I think we are just going to relax and enjoy our time. We are going to save apple picking for next weekend when we have A because that's our tradition and it wouldn't be the same without him.

So here's to a great Friday and hopefully I'll be back with some pictures of whale butts!

No comments:

Post a Comment