Thursday, July 14, 2005

Off to shower

Oh my God, I cannot handle this heat.

Today it was over 100 and the rest of the week is going to be the same. UGHHH.

I asked Hostdad if this was the hottest part of the summer and he said that September was. I don't think I can survive until September.

I walk outside and I'm just one big pile of sweat, and it's not even humid here. It's disgusting. I feel the need to take a shower every five minutes.

I'm used to -20 degrees, not 120 degrees.

I don't know how the people survive in Southern California, Arizona or Mexico. Of course, I'd like to see them survive a Montana winter...HAH!

2 comments:

  1. Could be worse, it was 114 here in Phoenix today. Came through via BlogExplosion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also from blogexplosion...

    My husband moved to Ohio from Canada after we got married. Every winter (when it's not as cold as he's used to), he says, "I think I'm getting to like the weather here." Then, every summer, he melts into this cranky pool of sweat and curses the Ohio River Valley for its unending humidity and heat. We're not even that far south.

    ReplyDelete