Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I have a problem with food

I've never had problems with food up until now.

Two weeks ago I came downstairs for breakfast which is usually cereal. I went over to the cupboard and just the thought of eating made me sick...so I didn't eat. I ate some lunch, but that made me sick as well. This has been going on for two weeks and I don't know why.

I ate dinner last night and was sick the rest of the night. I didn't eat breakfast this morning and felt fine, but I just ate lunch and now I want to go throw it all up. Maybe I should go see a doctor because this isn't normal.

5 comments:

  1. Any prego possiblity? Either way, I hope you get to feeling better soon. Do you still have to take care of the kids when you're sick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not pregnant..I'd actually have to be doing something to have that happen;)....and yes I still watch the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See a doctor! It's certainly something you should investigate... Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doing something part made me giggle :-) That sucks that you can't "call in sick" when you are. I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Based on your posts after this one I bet it's stress. When I am unhappy and stressed out I can't keep any food down either. Your body is telling you that you are not in an emotionally healthy situation and you need to get out!

    ReplyDelete