Thursday, December 07, 2006

I guess you could say that the boy and I are 'dating' now. Again.

Theres just one little problem. The other girl. She still texts him and wants to hang out and do stuff together but I feel weird. She hasn't gotten the hint that it's super awkward when the three of us hang out together. I know the boy feels like a piece of shit for what happened and I just don't like it. But she sees no problem with it.

Last night she texted me asking me what I was doing because she needed to get out of the house. I told her I was going Christmas shopping with the boy and then we were going to watch some awesome drama unfold on the Real World. I didn't invite her. Then I texted her this morning saying sorry about last night...I just feel weird when the three of us hang out together. She wrote me back saying she went to bed early, had nightmares the whole night and now shes going to the gym. She sounded pissed. I don't know what to do. She's leaving in 2 months and she knows nothing more is going to become of her and the boy. What happened, happened...and that's it. I don't like being put in this position.

1 comment: