Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Tyra, what will I do without you

The Child Development class I took in high school is not helping me out at all. At 10 years old, kids are still supposed to be loving, gentle, creatures. I don't know what the fuck happened in girls gene-pool but she's one crazy, pyscho bitch.

Today for the first time I actually remained calm during her meltdowns and mood-changes. I spoke to her in a non-harsh tone and stood my ground. She needed to study for her social studies test tomorrow before she got on the computer to do homework due next week. She didn't like that idea so she pissed and moaned all afternoon. She told me numerous times to "just shut up already" and "you're annoying". I just let those phrases roll of me. Karma is a bitch and one day I have a feeling it's going to bite her in the ass.

So now I'm off of work and the one and only thing I would like to do is sit and watch America's Next Top Model in the family room. Can I do it?? NOOOO. Girl is in there finally studying for her stupid god damn test and won't leave the room. I asked her if she could study up-stairs, or in the living room or dining room but she won't move. Bitch.

I hope she fails tomorrow, I really do. Maybe that will teach her a lesson.
And she probably will fail because she's not very good at school work..hah!

1 comment:

  1. I am not surprised by the 10 year old's behavior. She's nearing puberty and girls always seen to get bitchy and moody around 10. My three girls did and my granddaughter is there now.

    ReplyDelete