Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday FunDay

Here are 10 things you probably never knew (or wanted to know) about me:

1) I was born on New Years Day, and my best friend was born on New Years Eve

2) I have never met my real dad but the guy I consider my dad I don't talk to anymore

3) I once had a snowball fight with friends from midnight until 6 oclock in the morning

4) I slept outside one night with no blanket and no pillows...in Montana

5) I have been within 3 feet of one huge ass Grizzly Bear ( I was in a car..but still)

6) I was on the debate team in high school and made a boy cry during one of our rounds

7) I have been to 21 states and 5 countries

8) I'm allergic to Sour Patch Kids (but I love them)

9) I miss Montana

10) I cut the tip of my finger once with electric pruning shears. It was danglin' by a thread of skin

AND...that's all for today!

1 comment: