Thursday, August 11, 2005

So much for my happy ending

HOLY. SHIT.

I SAW AVRIL LAVGINE LAST NIGHT IN CONCERT!

It was awesome.

Butch Walker and Gavin DeGraw were the openers. Let me just say one thing about Gavin...I HATE his accent. He sounded like he was from Lousiana* but he's orignally from New York. Maybe he was trying to play up his whole "country boy" image but it got on my nerve. And he had fluffy hair.

*I don't mind Louisiana accents...just fake ones

Avril rocked. She did songs from her older album and her newer album. I can listen to her newer album over and over again without it getting old. I LOVE IT.

Another fun part of concerts is looking at all the funny people. Holy hell. What are these people thinking going out of the house looking like that?

Tonight I'm going to see Howie Day and Anna Nalick. Hopefully Howie doesn't have fluffy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment