Friday, August 12, 2005

In my head

Last night we saw Missy Higgens, Anna Nalick and Howie Day at the Fillmore in SF.

Missy Higgens has an awesome voice. That's all I can say about her.

Anna Nalick was great. I think she had something to drink before she came on-stage so she seemed a little "happy". That's cool though, I totally understand wanting to get liquored up before performing for a bunch of weird dudes who dance funny.

Howie Day...well...um...we only saw him sing one song. We were to tired and it was going to take us a helluva long time to get home so we left, but his one song was good.

On the way back to Bart I saw something that I never want to see again in my life and it breaks my heart. We walked past a lady on the street who was digging for food in the garbage, smoking, and was also very pregnant. She asked me for spare change but I just kept walking. I seriously almost started crying. Why would you bring a child into your life on the streets? Hopefully this child will one day go on to accomplish great things......I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Missy Higgins is a great singer and yes a great voice she is very popular down here in australia and yes she is australian

    mark

    ReplyDelete