Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'd take white padded walls over this any day

This week has been hell for Boy and I. Him and I just don't seem to see eye to eye...on anything. I have to physically restrain myself from body-slamming him because I want to really bad.

HostDad stayed home yesterday which is always a pain. The kids act different when their parents are around. They know that they can get away with a hell of a lot more around them.

HostDad kept asking boy to read some books yesterday, but boy always responded with one of these answers:

-NO!!! You can't make me!
-It's a free country, I don't have to do what you say
-You're an idiot
-You're annoying

*See why I want to body-slam the kid?

Since when do 7 year olds get to talk to their parents like that???? It's driving me crazy and if I don't need professional help by the end of this, then I'm one lucky bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment