Friday, August 05, 2005

BYOB

Tomorrow my Host family is leaving for Tahoe to get some last minute things out of the condo.
I will have the house to myself for a whole day and a half...BY MYSELF!

I don't even know what do to with myself now.

I will have the luxury of sleeping in on Sunday without getting woken up by one of the kids screaming Mom who I'm assuming, by the decibel of his voice, is somewhere in India. That will probably happen tomorrow morning but not Sunday.

I will also get to watch whatever the hell on want on T.V. It will not be taken over by Spongebob or Pokemon. THANK GOD. I HATE THESE SHOWS. I've never like cartoons and moving into a house where the weekend revolves around them sucks.

SO...Party at my house because the 'rents are outta town!

Also, this is a crazy tree I found today. I thought it looked pretty cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment