Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh my gawd.  I am so unbelievable tired, I think I could fall asleep standing up.

This week has zoomed by and I'm kind of freaking out at all of the crap I haven't gotten done.  Like homework.  Looks like Saturday and Sunday will be spent catching up.  SO MUCH FUN.

Wednesday night I got sick and called in to work on Thursday.  I did absolutely nothing except for snuggling my puppy and watching crappy daytime tv.

But last night, I had plans.  Plans that included these people.


I'm one of those people. I've been to every midnight premiere of the saga and wasn't going to let this one go by either.  Got a group of girlfriends together and we had a little night out. 

We started out Sweetwater cafe thinking we would have a nice dinner in a little whole in the wall pub before walking over the theater.  What we walked into was much different, it was like college threw up all over the place and people were out in droves drinking up for Thirsty Thursday.   We couldn't hear ourselves think, let alone talk to one another so we nixed that plan and went to UBurger instead. Their fries totally make up for anything.

We got to the theater about two hours early and got seated pretty soon after.  We chit chatted for awhile, and then it began. It was a little cheesy, what Twilight movie isn't, but I still enjoyed it.  It's fun to get out and do something totally mindless for a few hours and seeing Taylor Lautner's abs on the big screen never hurt anybody.

2 comments:

  1. Oh geez, I never imagined you to be a Twilight fan. But we all have our guilty pleasure, don't we. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, we do :P

    ReplyDelete