Friday, January 05, 2007

My friend has this boy whom is an ass. They were dating for all of last year I think and then he decided to just be friends with her, friends with benefits though. I told her she needed to stop that. My momma always said why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free. My friend called this boy on New Years Eve to tell him Happy New Years and he told her that he was making out with some other girl and hung up on her. In fact, he wasn't making out with anybody, he just thought that would be a funny joke. She cried the rest of the night and the next day she wasn't very happy. I'm now going to send her to an Online Dating service. I want her to shove it in this guys face that she can do way better. He's an ass and she deserves more, she just can't see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment