Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Las Vegas was awesome. I don't know what else to say. Just walking around the strip could keep me entertained for days. The first night I got there we went to the top of the Strastophere. The view up there was amazing but since I'm afraid of heights and rides I didn't have the balls to ride anything up there. The second day we tried to go to the Hoover dam but it was so crowded we turned around and went to the the m&m factory instead. We stayed home that night and rented movies, preparing ourselves for the crazy new years eve. On New Years Eve my friend had the hook-up and we got to stay in a free hotel suite and the SunCoast. The Suncoast isn't on the strip but it overlooks the strip was rocked. We bowled and drank margaritas and then close to midnight we went to the room, drank champagne and watched the fireworks. They also brought a cake for me since it was my birthday, 20 years old. eek. eek. eek. We didn't go to crazy though because right after midnight my friend has boy troubles which ruined her evening. Stupid boys. On New Years we walked around the strip and then went to the Cirque du Soleil show Love. The show was sooooo GOOD. I would go see it again and again and again. I didn't want it to end but it did and now I'm back in Mass...and I haven't eaten breakfast because I need to go buy food. HA. Being a grown up sucksss.

No comments:

Post a Comment