Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm picking my boyfriend up from the airport tomorrow. I'm so excited! I haven't seen him for 2 weeks, and thats a long time. I hate talking on the phone so are phone conversations during this time have been pointless to say the least. I'm doing nothing so I tell him about my weird dreams, like white spiders attacking me from underneath a deck. I'm strange. Then on Friday morning we are starting our road trip! First stop...Eureka, California to see the Redwoods and one more sunset on the West Coast before we head back to our sunrises on the East Coast. I'm looking forward to going home though. PLUS...my roomates sister and my friend had a baby yesterday whom I'm dying to see. I saw one picture of Jackson already and he's beautiful! Usually newborns are not that attractive, but he's a looker!

No comments:

Post a Comment