Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Theres this boy. And I've hung out with him a lot since I moved over here. He asked me out a couple of months ago and I said no, I just wanted to be friends. The last couple of months though I've had more-than-friends feelings for him, I just didn't tell. On Sunday night I told him. Boy was my timing shitty.

Last week he started hanging out with another nanny, my friend. We all usually hung out together but just them two hanging out was weird to me. I told the boy this and how I didn't like it. I thought she was in it only to sleep with him. Sadly, I was wrong. Saturday night that very thing happened. He told me it didn't mean anything to him and that he regretted doing it. He told me yesterday, the day after I told him I like him.

Well isn't my life just another crappy episode of some t.v. show.
But we decided to start going out anyways. I'm still in shock and def. taking things slow.
I'm such a loser, I really have no clue what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment