Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Greener Christmas Song

Halloween is Over. That means Christmas is the next holiday..right? Thanksgiving just kind of gets skipped. Poor guy.

I was in my car the other day flipping through stations and I came across Christmas music. Already. I'm not usually a big fan of Christmas music. Reminds me to much of church I guess.
I found the Greener's Christmas Song which I actually like. Go download it. It's pretty good. They are also giving a portion of their proceeds to charity, so its good too!



Back to work now. Yay.
Just to update. My Mom was admitted to the hospital yesterday. Her kidneys are starting to get worse. Not a good thing. I told my host mom and she just said "oh". Not a hug, or I'm sorry, or how are you doing. Just "oh".

No comments:

Post a Comment