Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm always available for my bosses when they need me, unless I go out of town. I've never said no to them unless I had plans made already. Which sucks, because I only get about 4 hours every night to myself and then sometimes twice I week I have to work later. Meaning no real time for "me".

So today I have an appt. at 3 to get my tattoo finished. My bosses and I have known about this appt. for TWO months now, so you would think if there was a conflict in scheduling we could have had it resolved by now. My Hostmom informs me this morning that shes going to go to Rhode Island, get stuff out of storage, waste time, blah blah blah. I mention again about my tattoo and she's like 'Well, I'll try and be home by 2:30'. I need to leave by 2:30, the tattoo shop is 30 minutes away. We went over this all last week. She wants me to pick the kids up from school at 2:30, drop them at home...assuming she's here...and then leave. I'll at least be 15 minutes late to my appt. which pisses me off. I HATE being late and I hate when people are late meeting me.

For some reason I won't feel so bad if the next time she needs me to watch the kids I'll have something magically pop up. And the next time I'm watching the kids is tonight. I love being used.

No comments:

Post a Comment