Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Theres been a nasty little sickness spreading itself through the house the past couple of weeks.
Strep.Throat.
Yay.
At least I haven't gotten it yet. 3 of the 4 kids have had it so now we are just waiting to see if the 4th will get it, hopefully not becasue its really messing up my schedule of working out when they are in school.
On to some cooler news!
I won tickets off the radio today to go see The Killers in Boston on Thursday! I'm super excited and wanted to go but the show was sold out.

This week just got a little better.

Plus on Saturday I have another concert to go to. It involves the uber attractive Jared Leto and his band 30 seconds to Mars. I saw that at Warped Tour, and Wow. That man is hot and I would have his babies even though I don't want babies. Then After the concert I have a Halloween party where I will be going as a "ladybug". Slutty, of course. It shall be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment