Tuesday, October 31, 2006

So I've started running at the gym. (Insert laughing here)
I don't know what possessed me to start.

Actually it;s the fact that I wanted to start smoking. Really bad. I know the health risks, stench, teeth and all that other fun stuff. But I wanted the 5 minutes to myself every couple of hours. On Sunday my friend and I went and saw Running with Scissors, don't go see that. Everybody smoked in that movie and it just tempted me even more. I was itching on the way home. I wanted to go buy cigarettes so baaaddd.

But I didn't.

I went to the gym and started running. It's a slow process. I've been working out since January and can do the elliptical for well over an hour but running, not so much. I'll keep it at though.

But those cigarettes are still there...and tempting. I've never even smoked one if my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment