Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I hate my job. If I had my own car I would be packing my stuff and leaving tonight. It has turned me into a person I don't want to become. I'm unhappy, I'm snippy, I cry to much, I don't laugh enough. I'm hard now and I hate it.

So I'm doing something to change it. I bought an S.A.T. study book last night so that in a couple of months I can take my S.A.T.'s. Then I'm going to apply for college. I'm also saving up to buy a car, a shitty one that runs, I don't care. After that...I'm gone.

I want to be happy again. I don't even smile during the day and I know this isn't me. This job has changed me into something I don't want to be and I'm getting out of it. It might take me a couple months, but it needs to happen.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, I totally need a nanny. Too bad I can't pay you anything. But I can tell you how pretty you are and how hot you look in those shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:54 AM

    Hang in there. We all wish we could be that person who is cheery all the time and wonderful with kids. One month after taking a nanny job a few years back, I realized that it was just not my thing. I lost patience, lost my sense of humour, stopped smiling, etc. I can do the kid thing, it's the parents that drove me batshit insane. You'll find your path...have some perserverence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:41 AM

    Good for you...that's insane what you have to deal with and it must be so hard to not be able to just yell at her and tell her to step up a be a mother and stop making you do her job.

    Keep plugging away, focus on your goals and you'll get through this. And whether it feels like it or not, you are making a difference for those kids - you are saving them from her.

    ReplyDelete