Tuesday, February 14, 2012

While I'm sure most everyone else is celebrating with their significant others tonight, I am busy taking pictures of myself in the mirror because Matt scheduled himself to work.  Intentional, perhaps.
Photobucket


I'm also putting off the inevitable...homework.

Matt bought me some flowers yesterday though, yay Matt!  I bought him a card about flatulence.  That's the extent of our Valentines Day.
Photobucket

So, yesterday, Fleur De Moi gave me a Cute Blog Award and since I'm procrastinating like whoa, I may as well accept it.  I really enjoy Fleur's blog.  It isn't pretentious, it's real and her job working on films and living in New Orleans makes it an interesting read.  If I ever venture down there, which I want to, I may call her up and we can go eat cheese together while were both breaking vegan edge.  I have a feeling we would get along seamlessly.


Here are the rules...

Upon receiving this award, you are to:

1) Link back to the person who awarded you;
2) Answer all of the award questions;
3) Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet;
4) Award as many bloggers that you think are worthy of this award and make them aware of it.



Here are the questions:


What is your go-to makeup brand:
Oh.  This is assuming I have a make up brand, which I don't.  I wear mascara in the pink/green tube. I need to start trying out lipsticks and stuffs but I'm afraid of looking like a drag queen. 


What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011:
I'm with Fleur, I'm not much of a "fashion maven".  I like wearing leggings though even if I shouldn't. My bum is always covered though. 


What is your favorite dessert: 
I used to have such an insane sweet tooth but after going vegan, that kind of went away.  I love carrot cake though. 


What is your favorite color:
Yellow


What is your middle name:
Nicole


The last song you listened to:
Someone Like you by Adele


Dogs or cats?
Doggies


Something I haven't told anyone of my blog yet:
This is tough, I think I've shared most things here but for people who didn't read 4+ years ago, I've never met my real father and I have half siblings out there.  Who knows, we could be RELATED. 

I'm going to nominate:


2 comments:

  1. Girl, you look STUNNING in those photos.
    Also, THANK YOU for all the lovely words! Hot DAMN, you're making me blush.
    On another note, I am planning a trip to Boston (maybe) in July. Perhaps our paths will finally cross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun! I have a wedding in Vegas in the beginning of July so, come after that, k.

    ReplyDelete