Friday, February 24, 2012

I've been up to my earlobes in homework this week because I took Monday off and then I logged on Tuesday only to find that I had 2 math quizzes and a macroeconomics test all due on Friday.  That was a wake-up call.   I've knocked the two quizzes out and I can't start the test until I get home tonight so I'm feeling a little less psychotic.

Today is dreary in Boston.  We've been having some pretty awesome weather for February but it's very grey right now.  Since it's so grey, I've started looking at pictures of other destinations and dreaming of what to do in a matter of 2, potentially 3 short days. Oh, California.  As much as I can't stand most of your inhabitants, your beauty makes my heart hurt.



I lived in California for a year as a nanny, coincidentally that was also when I started blogging.  I was a young 18 year old girl who still hadn't received a high school diploma, on my own, taking care of someone else's kids.  While there I got to go up and down the coast and really explore, but Matt has never been and California is probably at the top of his "to visit" list.

This July, my friend is getting married.  She lives in Las Vegas but I've been to Vegas so many times, I really have no interest in spending another week there.  So Matt and I decided to rent a car and go on a little road trip to California while we have a few days free between when we fly in and when she gets married.  I kind of wanted to go to Disney for a day but now I'm rethinking that decision.  I'm thinking maybe a drive up or down the coast and stopping at little towns/picturesque views and just enjoying our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment