Tuesday, February 21, 2012

3 day weekends, I LOVE YOU.

Some things I did this weekend:

-Met with my girls for some karaoke on Friday night.  I did not have big enough balls to karaoke on my own and nobody else would sing "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls with me, so we mainly just watched everyone else make a fool out of themselves.  Except for the girl who sang "Shoop".  She put us all to shame.  This might become a monthly thing.

-Having my own karaoke in the car ride there, singing at the top of my lungs to show tunes.  Even I could tell I sucked but that's okay!

-Going to Castle Island and dressing completely inappropriately. It's always windy and cold since it's right by the ocean and I always forget.

-Trying to eat at the Rainforest Cafe only to realize the wait was 2 hours.  HAHA.  So much for driving 30 minutes to go to dinner.

-Watched Drive and 50/50.  Good googly moogly.  Ryan Gosling is such a dream boat.  Have you heard of his band Dead Mans Bones?  I saw them on their tour in Boston and it took everything in me not to jump on stage and smooch him.

-Ate too much pizza.  Not vegan.  Yes, I've started eating cheese again.  Just now and then so I still eat mainly vegan but I guess I can't call myself a vegan anymore and I'm cool with that.  I don't need no labels.

-Took Emma to the park next to the ocean, again, it was freezing so we spent about 20 minutes playing but she was a happy pup.  She was so sleepy all weekend from playing at daycare.  I love when she's a sleepy puppy <3

-Got a pedicure. It was heavenly.  Actually, no it wasn't.  My feet are so damn ticklish that it's almost torture but I love my cute painted toes.

Some things I didn't do this weekend:

-Algebra.  WHOOPSIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment