Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I live my day to day life waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Wondering what's going to hit us next.  I don't think I should be living this way, but that's life.  All of these little annoyances build and build and build and I'm just supposed to keep flinging them off. 

I'm getting tired though.  Work is stressful, home is stressful, school is stressful.  There's no peace.  Something is always happening, life can never 'just be'. I'm treading this water as hard as I can but I wonder how long it will last.  At some point you just kind of have to give up.

I'm trying to take this day by day and I guess that's all I can do.  It just sucks.  Sometimes life just fucking sucks.   I wonder if it will all be worth it.  Working my ass off going to work full time, school part time, stretching myself so thin that I can barely function.  It's disheartening, that's for damn sure and I wonder if in 10 years I'll be proud.  I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment