Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm supposed to be at my friends bridal shower right now but I'm sick, again. It's frustrating to say the least. I've been sick for about two weeks now and I thought I was getting better but yesterday morning I woke up feeling awful again. I annoy myself with how much I'm coughing so I really didn't want to attend the shower and be hacking up my lungs all over the place.

On Friday, since I was feeling better, Matt and I went out on a real date. It was amazing.  I felt almost giddy, like it was one of our first dates.  We also went to dinner at the place we went for our second date.  After dinner we heading over to Fenway to watch the game.  The Sox were ahead, and then we fell behind and most people left but in the 7-8 innings we came back.  We still lost by 1 but it was definitely a good game to attend. My friend who's having the bridal shower today was actually at the game and her and her fiancee sat a few rows behind us.  I didn't know they were going to be there so it was a nice surprise when I saw them walking up the stairs.



I feel like Spring is finally on it's way though, and the trees on our street are finally starting to bud.I'm so excited to be done with the cold weather.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment