Thursday, June 18, 2009

I think I've been at my new job about a month now and everything is going splendidly. I went through my archives a few days ago and read some of the old posts about my former nanny jobs. I can't imagine working for that again and I'm finally glad I decided to grow some balls and stand up for myself.

I spent yesterday playing with my adorable little Ellie outside. When I first met her she cried and cried and cried but now I think we are figuring each other out. She usually only cries if she is hungry or tired. Plus those smiles she gives me right before she falls asleep, love them!



We had one nice day of weather and now gross rain for days. But this makes me happy! Mmmmmmm



Rode last night to the common the see The Hangover. OMG. I about peed myself from laughing so hard. Plus the preview for Bruno looks just as laugh inducing, have to go see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment