Tuesday, March 07, 2006

They should make a reality show out of this..oh wait, they did?

I now know why I love going to the gym so much. The people. The crazy people. 45 minutes on the eliptical seems like nothing...I just watch the crazies.

It is mostly 14-15 year old girls. They all wear little abercrombie shorts with a tank top. They might as well be wearing pasties and a thong but who am I to judge. They walk around and talk with their other friends pulling their tank tops up to expose their bellies. The old man riding on the bike likes when they do this. I don't really understand why they come. They are thin as rails and there really are no boys there for them. But I hope the girls are they're tomorrow and the next day and the next day because it really does make my work outs go by sooo much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment