Sunday, March 05, 2006

Life is good

*I went to Salem, Mass yesterday. It was windy and cold. I saw some Witch houses, and that was it. The people in town were more interesting than the actual town.

*My brother-in-law, who's in the Army, has gotten orders to go back to Iraq in June. Hes supposed to stay for a full year this time. Stupid War.

*I'm leaving in like a month to go visit my Aunt and Uncle in Pennsylvania. My sister and nieces are also flying over so I'll get to see them too! I'm super super super excited.

*I promised a nice post this weekend but my life is not really exciting at this point. Except for last night my friend and I stopped in a little diner for dessert and had this very cute waiter. His name is Salso and he's from Brazil. He's probably 30-but still.

*I have an update from my last family in California. The nanny who took over from me has since left. I have no idea why. Maybe because that family is a bunch of weirdos. I think it's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment