Thursday, March 09, 2006

I need cookies

My brain. Is sad. I have nothing to write about. I could write about how my hands are dried out and its driving me insane. Or about how I'm tired of how the kids are fascinated with touching their shit. Or maybe how I would like to go eat the whole tub of cookie dough in the freezer right now. Or what the hell am I doing? Seriously. All of my friends are in college partying all the freakin' time and I'm sitting here watching four children. I don't know what else to do. I'm not going to quit, I'm actually probably going to stay until next summer I've decided. Next summer I want to go to Europe and travel around for a couple of months, and then maybe start college. Am I making the right decision. My friends think it's so awesome that I've travelled as much as I have since high school, but sometimes I wish I was just sitting around in a college dorm eating top ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner like the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment