Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Juicebox

It's always hard moving to a brand new place in the friendship department. I was lucky when I moved to California to have other nannies with kids in the same school as mine.

Here though it has been a little harder to meet people.

But, I finally have met some awesome friends. Awesome.

We went bowling together on Friday night and I was laughing the entire time. It feels good to laugh. On Sunday I went to Providence and shopped and shopped and shopped. I spent WAY to much money on clothes but I deserved them. Last week was a rough one so it was nice to get away.

I also bought tickets to go see the Strokes with some friends and I'm leaving next week to go to Pennsylvania. Hopefully I will still be getting inked while I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment