Monday, May 23, 2011

School is complete and dare I say I'm a tad bored?! I don't know what to do with myself.  I'm not stressed and I actually have my nights and weekends to do what I want. 

Some other things I'm enjoying:

My job (I love the feeling of not dreading going to work)
My dog (could she be any cuter? I think not)
My boyfriend (he cooks me dinner every night, I owe him big)
Vacation time (we leave on vacation next week. Eep!)

Some things I'm not enjoying:
This weather (seriously, it's almost June and we have not 80 degrees yet, c'mon Boston)
How much my dog is costing me (little buggers sure do need a lot of shots and other things)

This week is pretty tame for us.  Working during the week, potential girls night on Friday and going to "hike" on Sunday with my friend and her baby.  Also have Monday off so I'll probably go get my toes and hands done and start packing.  I really haven't planned for us to do anything on this vacation which is weird but Matt told me last night that we are not allowed to use our phones and it's going to be "us" time.  That's all well and good but I'm leaving our dog for the first time and I'm already having anxiety about it. I'm such a wuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment