Saturday, February 12, 2011

Today is another lazy Saturday.  Not as lazy as I would like it to be, there is laundry, homework, taxes to file and an apartment to clean up. 

I've been listening to her: 

Her music puts me in a good mood.  I listen to her songs on the commute home from work and they just make me calm.  Her voice, the music...it's amazing. 

The interview yesterday went well, I thought.  I interviewed with the owner of the company, she seemed to like me but she was also a little hard to read.  She said she might not make a decision for a few weeks because she wants to find the "right person".  To me that meant that I'm not it, haha, but we will see. Interviewing is always a learning experience.  

Also, my mom is coming to visit in March!  It was going to be too much of a headache for us to go see her, so she decided to come see us.  She is bringing my Aunt who has never been to Boston and they will be staying with us for about 5 days.  The apartment will be cramped but I imagine we won't be in it much.  She already bought tickets to go see Mary Poppins and the rest of the time will be spent relaxing and exploring.  I'm excited.  I haven't seen my mom in 2 years and I haven't seen my Aunt in probably 3.  It will be fun :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment