Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Another frickin' snow day here.  Grumble grumble grumble.  I had the lovely task of driving to court about 45 minutes away from work yesterday.  It took me two hours to get there because the roads were not plowed.  It then took me almost three hours to get home.  I am staying put today and getting caught up on some housework.  Also gives me time to catch up on this ol' thing.

Saturday was Matt's birthday and ice skating went off without a hitch.


Adrian did so good ice skating.  He was really scared for a few days about going but once he saw the rink got more excited.  He held on to the edge of the rink for dear life the first few times but then would skate around holding our holds.  By the end, he was skating by himself.  

We then went and had a nice dinner and came home and crashed.  


Off to go shovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment