Saturday, February 05, 2011

The show last night was a success.  I feel like I'm turning into such an old lady, I could barely keep my eyes open, but I perked right up when she started performing.  It was nice to get out and actually be a human being, although just sitting on the couch with my boyfriend is as equally appealing. 

The other morning when I was the train to work, a girl was holding a french bulldog in her lap.  I about died.  


I can't handle the cuteness.
I also decided that this is the type of dog we should get and Matt agrees.  It's a small enough dog to appease the landlord but they are so cute that I will just be smothering it with kisses all day. 

Tomorrow I have an Ikea date.  Matt and I had crazy schedules this week and didn't really get to see each other so we are choosing to spend our time together there.  That's true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment