Saturday, October 23, 2010

Somedays being a Mom is hard. Especially when you don't feel good and your school assignments are as fun as....well nothing. They get me totally frustrated which is exhausting because school is usually pretty easy for me. The way this professor teaches is so out of the ordinary that it's hard for me to grasp. So I snap at Adrian and it's not fair, but we move on. Matt lovingly told me that nobody's perfect. And it's true. We all have our ups and downs and while I'm in this lovely class I like to call hell, it will probably be filled with more downs.

Also this monday my cube-mate got fired. She was an awesome person and we always had a lot of fun swapping stories and listening to alternative music. She turned me on to quite a few bands, shocking for a Mom of two kids! ;) She's a single Mom, trying her hardest, making a few mistakes-none of which we all haven't made-and they just let her go. It sucks and I've re-vamped me resume and started sending it out to new firms. I was going to wait until 6 months but figured if someone gives me a chance now I might as well take it. I really want to work in downtown Boston because the commute would be a breeze and that's where I'm going to focus for now.

I found this picture a few days ago and it describes what I couldn't put into words. This is exactly what I want to do with the wall in Adrian's room.


I want to find some gig posters and get to work. We've been re-doing the space between the living room and kitchen and that should be finished within a week. Things are slowly coming together. If I could win the lottery they would come together a lot faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment