Monday, October 11, 2010

It's Monday, I'm at home and getting paid for it. Ahhhhhh, it's lovely. To get paid holidays at this job you need to be there for 90 days and it just so happens I hit my 90 days yesterday. I like to cut it close.

My homework is done. Adrian is playing, we got to keep him a little longer this weekend. It's been fun. We went to the pumpkin patch, picked out some ridiculously expensive pumpkins, around $36 for three pumpkins. I about choked and vomited when the total came up. Once a year is what I kept telling myself, this happens once a year.

And so we all walked out grasping out lovely pumpkins and everything was perfect. HA! Yeah right. We are walking out to the car and Adrian has a complete melt-down that he didn't get to go on the hayride. Kids. I'm sure I did this stuff to my parents as well. We told him he could go get a job and then take us on the hayride. He wasn't too keen on that.

We did have a nice day together though, honestly.


No comments:

Post a Comment