Tuesday, November 02, 2010

The stress of my one humanities class is pushing me to the brink. I'm busting my ass for this lady and I'm still doing poorly. The professor is out of her god damn mind and my next step is calling the Dean of my school and going to talk to them. I'm not letting this one person ruin my grades. She has me in tears at least once a week because I do not understand her assignments at all. I sit here for hours trying to rack my brain to figure out what she wants and I apparently do it wrong. She doesn't want to be contacted and has repeatedly told us she teaches 7 classes and yadda yadda yadda. It's frustrating.

On top of that I have been dealing with lovely T-Mobile for a week now and let's just say that the top customer service dogs, those located next to the President's office, are now talking with me. I'm the wrong person to fuck with when it comes to these sorts of things. I'm assuming they want most people to roll over and let them rape you, but I'm not that sort of girl.

Other than that! Halloween went well, Adrian was Iron Man. He refused having his picture taken so we have some running around head shots of the little man. We carved pumpkins and his reaction was heart-melting. He was so in awe, it was awesome. This age is going to be fun for the holidays. We also had our 'family' pictures taken this past week for our holiday cards and I can't wait to see them! Other than that, same old same old. I did get to go out with girls Saturday night which was much needed. I think we need to make that a monthly thing, it's just so hard trying to organize everyone together. For now I'm going to go relax and try not to fall asleep. I should be doing laundry but....meh.


No comments:

Post a Comment