Thursday, November 18, 2010

Itttttt's already half way through November. Pfffff, I'm ready. Going to do some Christmas shopping, christmas tree hunting, looking at lights and enjoying this as much as possible. I love this season so lets hope school doesn't stress me out too much.

My humanities class took such a tole on me that I decided to set up a meeting with Dean at my college. Well guess who showed up randomly.. my Professor!!! So, I didn't end up really being able to speak with the Dean but I did get a smack down from the teacher. It was nice. I think it ended though with both of us realizing where each other stood and now I just need to eek it out another month.

A new girl started at work and her and I have been having a lot of fun. It's nice to not be all alone anymore. I thought I was going to get stuck with a crotchety old lady but I got lucky!

We also bought a couch this week! But it won't be delivered for about a month, dun dun. It will be worth it though. We are so tired of sitting on top of one another.

I feel like I'm missing about 300 things but I can't think right now, I just want to shut my brain off.

No comments:

Post a Comment