Sunday, March 07, 2010

Today was filled with sunshine

Source


and movies



Source


and gift certificates from a sister to a lovely cupcake shop down the street.



Source


Have officially come to the conclusion that I'm not going to think about my love life and just let things happen. I go back and forth so much and this blog is my diary so I can recount how crazy my thoughts are, but I just need to stop thinking about it. While writing this he texted me to see how I'm doing. GAH. I haven't texted him for days so maybe he really is trying to make an effort.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good conclusion to reach! And I love that picture with the umbrellas.

    I've been dying to see Alice in Wonderland too. I bet it was fantastic! Oh, and I'm completely jealous about the cupcake gift certificate...I'd love to even just HAVE a cupcake shop in town. But, perhaps it's for the best ;)

    ReplyDelete