Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm just sayin', getting complimented by a suicide girl when your tattoos are not even visible will really boost your confidence.


I went to Heathers art show tonight in Southie. It was really really fun. I went with Dan and all of his roommates who kept me laughing the entire time. Tears rolling down my face laughing.

I was talking to one of Heathers friends and this group of people was standing next to us, four of them. They kept looking over at me and then looking away. This went on for a good 10 minutes. I was getting very embarrassed because I thought they were making fun of me and honestly had no idea why. :( I walked over to Heather and asked if she knew them, of course she did. She went to talk to them and the girl came over and said they kept looking at me because they thought I was adorable. Serious self confidence booster!

I need to go to bed, but I'm still pumped from tonight. Might be heading to Jersey this weekend and dinner date tomorrow with Nicole!

No comments:

Post a Comment