Sunday, April 26, 2009

I needed this weekend. The weather was amazing, even though I'm sweating like a pig. I had a great night out for Conor's birthday. We went out to Charlies Kitchen in Harvard Square. It's a little dive bar with amazing burgers and okay drinks. I had a total of three drinks and could barely walk, I'm such a lightweight. The guys were all extremely funny and I almost laughed until I cried on numerous occasions, along with almost peeing myself. Colin tried to get me to make out with him the whole night and at the very end he got a kiss on the cheek. Lucky dude!



Today I had two interviews. They both went extremely well and now I'm afraid I'll be offered two jobs and have to decline one :( They are both pretty much the same thing and I like both families equally so the we'll see what happens. By the end of the week I hope to finally know if I have a job. I'm treating myself to a pedicure when I get one and I need a pedicure BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment